Project Fi is a cellular digital network operator by using Google, imparting phone, messaging and data offerings the use of each Wi-Fi and cell networks belonging to Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, and Three. The service used to be launched on April 22, 2015 for the Nexus 6 thru invitations only. It aid for additional devices, along with the Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones, was delivered in October 2016.
Project Fi routinely switches between networks depending on sign energy and speed. It connects automatically to Wi-Fi hotspots via an automatic VPN. Phone calls seamlessly transition between Wi-Fi and cell networks.
Some Common Project Fi Support Issues:-
- Unable to discover misplaced or stolen Project Fi phone.
- Problem with battery drain troubles on Pixel or Nexus.
- My variety transfer isn’t working.
- “Couldn’t transfer your number” error.
- I see a “carrier information doesn’t match” notification.
- Project Fi account was once put on hold.
- Account isn’t eligible for Project Fi.
- Unable to restoration Wi-Fi connection troubles on your Pixel or Nexus.
- Trouble with cellphone calls or Wi-Fi calls.
- My records isn’t working.
- I can’t ship or receive text messages (SMS/MMS).
- Trouble the usage of Project Fi internationally.
- Voicemail notifications now not working.
- You’re having hassle with 2-Step Verification.
- Chrome Web Customer Service Number
How to Contact Google Project Fi ?
if you don’t know how to contact Google Project Fi Customer Service. as Google Project Fi doesn’t have a direct technical support we recommend you to contact Galaxy tech247 a 3rd party technical support you can visit to there website https://www.kashtratechnologies.com
Project Fi doesn’t have a cellphone number. Like many other organizations like Google who grant free web-based services and patron assist related to product. You have to search forums and help websites for help. two You can get an instant consumer help by using name us at our client carrier smartphone quantity Contact US Toll Free -USA +1-877-219-1215 for Project Fi.