Box (formerly Box.net), based in Redwood City, California, is a cloud content material management and file sharing provider for businesses. The agency makes use of a freemium enterprise model to furnish cloud storage and file web hosting for non-public money owed and businesses. Official clients and apps are accessible for Windows, macOS, and a number of cell platforms. Box is an business enterprise content material management platform that solves simple and complicated challenges, from sharing and getting access to documents on cell devices to sophisticated enterprise procedures like data governance and retention.
Some Common Box Support Issues:-
- Issues with Email Notifications.
- Issues with collaborative folders.
- Upload Folders Issues in Windows 7.
- Box Drive Error Notifications.
- Using Box with FTP generate an error.
- Unable to Connect to Box.
- I’m Having Trouble Using FTP with Box.
- Shared folder get entry to trouble.
- Having hassle with viewing pdfs.
- Trouble downloading a shared file.
- Having bother signing on.
- Trouble uploading.
- Network Problems During File Transfer.
- File Could Not Be Synced.
How to Contact Box ?
if you don’t know how to contact Box Customer Service. as Box doesn’t have a direct technical support we recommend you to contact Galaxy tech247 a 3rd party technical support you can visit to there website https://www.kashtratechnologies.com
Box Technical Support Number is available, but no longer proper for everyone. You can search for assist in their discussion board or community. Get instantaneous assist & support for Box, name us at our consumer provider cellphone range USA +1-877-930-1494. A smartphone range device with less preserve time in comparison to other telephone numbers, name us now for stay support from your computer. two